Friday, April 8, 2011

If Only...

If only I didn't have two VERY abnoxious brothers, who make me want to run from home or commit suicide.  If only I had a friend who I could talk to or text about my problems.  If only I had more than three friends at school that won't betray me.  If only I had the power of Telekinesis so I wouldn't feel so alone.  If only my dreams would come true in the next year or two.  If only I would paint something beautiful for once, instead of drawing something from my past.  If only my paintings looked realistic.  If only I wasn't so discouraged.  If only someone shared my love for painting.
If only I would stop using "if only."  We all have dreams that we wish would come true.  We're all waiting for the moment that would change our lives forever.  If only that moment didn't take so long to appear before us so we can get on with our lives!  I can't wait until my niece, Bridget, grows up and is able to play with big girl toys and learn how to finger paint.  I'll have all of the necessary tools to give her when she wants to start.  I'm sure her mother, and also mine, won't mind.
I wish there was more happening in my life like in my sister's.  She has Bridget to watch, and that's where most of the fun is!  I get to spend less time with her than my rude brother because I'm at school more often and longer.  I can't wait until Summer, where I'll be as free as a bird, except for the flying and the traveling part.  Good thing I told my sister about starting a big list of activities to do during Spring Break at school and in Summer.  I'm excited about spending more time with my family, not including my abnoxious brothers, and the dog.  ;)
 

1 comment:

  1. Where to begin.. :) You know if you ever need to run away I am only 3 miles down the road!! You should not talk about suicide because you would never do it and if you did I would never get to see you again. You know you can ALWAYS call and text me about your problems! That's what sisters are for!! I love your drawings and paintings. They are so so beautiful. I wish I had HALF as much talent as you!! I bet B can't wait until you teach her how to paint too. Maybe she will be a natural like you.
    I can't wait until we get to do all the fun stuff on our huge list this summer too!! It's going to be great!!
    Love you tons sis!!!

    ReplyDelete